Ok, back to the weekly weigh in, and of course, the Good the Bad and the Ugly!
- I met my steps goal Tuesday through Friday!
- I ate clean for most of my meals this week. I would love to say all, but the end of the week got so crazy and I wasn't prepared enough with my meals.
- I got up and did a morning walk 2 days this week. Slowly getting back on track!
- I didn't get my steps in Saturday through Monday. Check out Saturday, oh how I wish I had seen this before going to bed...12 steps, 12 steps. If I had seen that, you know I would have gotten out of bed to walk a minute...seriously, I was so mad when I saw this the next day!
- I had ice cream for dinner on Thursday night after Olivia's dress rehearsal. It seemed like a good idea...it wasn't! That is called being unprepared for dinner, running to rehearsal, leaving tired and hungry and deciding that Dairy Queen is the only option.
- Still staying up too late and I don't see that stopping anytime soon, while we stay crazy. Maybe after school ends, or maybe after the birthday parties, or after our vacation to camp. Oh, maybe in August things will settle down?? Maybe? Please??
Enjoy the beautiful weekend! Get in those steps! See you next week!