Here I am today!
Current weight: 193.8
Goal weight: 140 or below
Small goal: 14.8 pounds (random number, but I want to be in the 170's)
I was a little (Ok, a lot) sad to see that since I started the blog, I had gained 2.6 pounds. It doesn't really surprise me with the last couple of weeks, but of course it upsets me. But I am going to move on. I am not going to beat myself up about the past few weeks, I am just going to try extra hard to make the next few weeks a success. Now, for pictures. Notice the full length mirror (if you don't know the story of the full length mirror click here)
Talk about vulnerability! The side view especially is taking me out of my comfort zone. It is hard to look at. No more excuses! On to the weekly update...
- The beginning of the week didn't start out great, but I felt something happen after swimsuit shopping (read story here) to my attitude, motivation and overall feeling of "I can do this!!"
- Owen's birthday party is this weekend and you know how good you clean before people come into your house? Well, I cleaned like crazy this week and I am implementing some regular chores for the kids so that we keep up. More organization and help from my family members is going to allow me to reach my goals.
- I started Beachbody's T25 on Wednesday! I love it and forgot how great it is to get a fantastic workout in just 25 minutes. I am going to make 25 minutes a priority, 5 days a week until I finish the program!
The Bad and the Ugly...
- I didn't get my steps in at all this week. Not one time. I mean, most days were in upwards of 8,000, but still, I really like to reach my goal! I haven't walked this week. I started T25, but I still want to get a walk in on most days. Even if I just take a short walk to get those last 1,500-2,000 steps!
- I didn't eat great this weekend or at the beginning of the week and I really have been so consumed by other things that my dinner plans have gone out the window. But I know next week will be different!
Well there you have it! Now I am off to make cupcakes for Owen's Star Wars birthday party! What a fun party we have planned. I am looking forward to breaking it all down to see if I did it within my $200 budget!