Ok, so another week has gone by and I really didn't think I would get a chance to do this post...AGAIN! What a crazy busy week! But...I feel like I have had some successful weeks overall. Except for yesterday, when my friend forced candy, goodies and beer into my mouth, (obviously, because I wouldn't do it willingly, right??!) I have eaten really well, stuck to my meal plans and my steps are increasing! I can't complain about this. I am on the right track!
So how do the jeans fit? Better!!! I can definitely button them with a little less force :) I still wouldn't wear them, because they roll down and show a bit (or a lot) of muffin top. So, I won't be leaving the house in them quite yet, but it is exciting that I am feeling some progress.
|Gotta love the "real" look of my house, toys in the background and a dirty mirror :)|
- The jeans are fitting better and that is motivating so, I have to mention it again!
- My steps are increasing. Here are a few great days from the last few weeks
- Then I had some really close days...these are so annoying when I don't see this before bed. This is walk around the house until I get the steps, close. Oh well!
- I prepped meals and did freezer meals this week, which I will go into detail about in a post next week.
- I kept up with my water intake, so I feel like this is becoming a good habit!
The Bad and the Ugly...
- Like I said, yesterday was not a great eating day for me and it wasn't entirely (or at all) my friends fault :) It started in the morning actually, I felt like snacking yesterday and I didn't stop myself. Then we ended up staying for dinner at friends and had a few drinks. I love doing that kind of stuff and I won't stop being social because of my weight, but today I am making sure to make good choices and I have!
- I did not get my steps in every day and skipped a walk yesterday to get some things done which I probably shouldn't have done, but it decreased my list for today so it felt worth it!
- I did not get up early every day this week. I only did it the first two days of the week, but I did not go to bed early either, so I really need to work on that. The mornings go much smoother when I am up and ready so I need to make it a priority!
Have a fabulous weekend! Be back on Monday with Meal Plan Monday, that will include some of my new freezer meals, can't wait!!