My title is a little misleading lately, because I am not getting in the jeans! I am not taking a picture in the jeans because quite honestly, I don't want to be disappointed. I think I am going to stick to the scale for the accountability and keep the jeans in the closet for a little bit. I am not going to change the name of this post, because I know it is just around the corner that I am going to get back into the jeans and you all will be watching them getting bigger and bigger on me! So anyway, here is the scale....
- I did much better on my weekend away than I have in previous trips. We didn't go to the grocery store this time because I brought water with us so there was no rush to go, and then we never ended up going. Normally at the grocery store, we also get snacks and candy. So this time, there was none of that!
- I worked out on Saturday morning at the hotel gym!
- We didn't get take out this week and I will tell you there were two days that I wanted to! Thank goodness for the things in the freezer!
- This is a short list today.
- I have not worked out since my morning at the hotel gym this weekend.
- I did a vague meal plan this week and then kind of had to wing a few days.
- I did not sleep well while away and then have stayed up really late every night since (damn you Netflix!) so I am tired. Being tired makes me want to eat what I shouldn't, makes me feel lazy about cooking and puts working out very far down on my list.
- I have not made the best snacking choices. I was able to ignore the Halloween candy for the most part until this week when I dug in a few times.
- I am going to schedule my workouts for next week and put them on the calendar. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday, and Saturday or Sunday. Four days!
- I am going to get the rest of the month meal planned and make sure it happens this week!
- I am going to go to bed earlier. Why this is so hard for me, I just don't know. I am in control. I will go to bed earlier next week! I think being tired was the biggest factor in my not great week!
Come on back...
Monday - Meal plan
Tuesday - Litcher Moments
Wednesday - WIAW
Thursday - Sleep and Weight loss ( I am doing some research)
Friday - How the Jeans Fit Friday #11
Have a great weekend everyone!!