Two posts in one today! Linking up with Andrea and Erika for Friday Favorites at the bottom! If you are in the mood for a good laugh, you have to check it out! But first....
If you didn't read last weeks How the Jeans Fit Friday, you should. It was maybe rock bottom for me? I don't know if it was the realizations of my feelings, the article I read or what, but whatever it was, it worked! I had a great week! Finally a great week!
Now remember when you look at the scale that I had gained previously. So I am happy to see this number on the scale. Really happy! Although this is up from my last official weigh in, this is down 2.8 pounds from last week, I will take it!
|I did a quick nail painting last night! I couldn't have my feet looking like last time :)|
- I tracked every day except for one, this week! I did it! I feel like it really helped to just not worry about the calories and track no matter what I ate. It is allowing me to get used to the tracking without worrying about going over calories.
- What I did notice about the calories though, is that by the end of the week, the calories got lower! I was making better choices without even realizing it.
- I was in control! And I told myself that about 1,000 times this week. I am in control. I make the choice. I talked to the Halloween candy a lot! I did have some, but when I did, it was my choice, but I said no, a lot, especially by the end of the week!
- I worked out 2 times already and will try to get another one in before the end of the weekend!
- I drank a lot more water!
The Bad and the Ugly....
- I did not go to bed early enough this whole week. I only went to bed by 10:30 one day, and I also didn't set the alarm. So I did get more sleep because I let myself sleep in later, but that isn't how I would like to see it happen. Anyone else have a hard time going to bed early?? Suggestions?
That's it! My only bad thing this week, not bad! When is the last time the Good list had so many more than the Bad?? It was a good week! I would like to thank everyone that read last week and wrote me with such kind words. I have a lot of people supporting me, routing for me and I can't tell you how much I appreciate that! I am going to do this and I am so glad you are all around for the journey!
- I am away with friends this weekend. Scrapbooking, relaxing and eating out are on the agenda! I will try to make some better choices at my meals, and will try for one workout. The rest of the time is mine to do whatever I want!
- Continue to drink more water and track everything, even this weekend!
- Try to go to bed earlier. I will hopefully come back from this weekend refreshed and don't want to mess that up by staying up too late and getting overtired again!
- Get at least 2 workouts in next week!
- Lastly, I had a few people write to me saying that they could use the accountability, so I started a Facebook closed group. The idea behind the group will be accountability, by doing a weekly weigh in (post a picture of the scale each week), have the support and ideas of the others in the group. Interested in joining us? Click here.
Because I also love to do Friday Favorites, and because last weeks How the Jeans Fit Friday post was kind of a downer. I decided to liven this week up with my very favorite e-cards about diets and fitness! I just love, love, love e-cards and these crack me up every time!
Hope you enjoyed the chuckle! Have a Great weekend!