It's that time again! Scale day! And I am excited about it, so let's not waste anymore time...
|still no pedicure :(|
Starting weight = 206.8
Goal Weight = 140
Last Weigh in = 204.2
Todays Weight = 200.2
Pounds lost this week = 4
Pounds left to goal = 60.2
Down 4 pounds!!! I am so excited! Now for the details of how the week went!
- This was a great week, great, great week! I followed the plan all week with only one minor slip up last night! So I call that a big win!
- Yesterday I took my kids and my niece and nephew to Dairy Queen for something fun after we went to the trampoline place. I ordered them all a mini size cookie dough blizzards. Only, maybe, one of my favorite things on earth...and I did not order myself anything. That is huge! In the past I would have never been able to resist treating myself to ice cream. Yesterday I did. I am not going to lie, I was ridiculously happy when Owen handed his to me with one bite left at the bottom and said he was done. That one bite was great and I didn't feel bad about it all considering how well I did this week, and one bite was much better than my own, so that is big progress in my book!
- I am still doing a pretty good job with water. I don't know that I am always drinking my whole gallon of water, but I am also drinking seltzer waters on occasion and shakes, so I am definitely getting more than enough fluid, but some days it isn't the whole gallon of water. I am finding that I feel more thirsty now that I have started drinking more water. Not sure if that is normal, but I don't feel like I ever felt thirsty before, but I feel thirsty all the time now! So that is helping me get through the gallons for sure!
The Bad and the Ugly...
- Towards the end of the week, I was having a tough time with cravings. I would have done just about anything for a Reeses peanut butter cup! This wasn't diet related as much as it was monthly cycle related (sorry guys!!) The first day I did not have anything and I was pretty happy with myself. The second day though I did give myself a few little bites of peanut butter. They were good and made me feel better. Then yesterday I had that one bite of the blizzard and today I can tell the craving is gone. So, I did it! I made it through without going to the store for a peanut butter and chocolate combo! For my reward day this week, we are having dinner at a friends house, and we are bringing dessert. I imagine chocolate and peanut will be part of my ingredients...that's what reward day is all about right??
- Last night, I had a meeting at a restaurant and I had one beer. This is not allowed on the diet at all except for reward day so this was a big cheat. But, it was one beer so I am not going to beat myself up about it!
- Some of my eating times were a little off this week, due to scheduling of our activities and such. For the most part we stayed on schedule, but there were a few times we ate a meal a little earlier than 3 hours apart. And there was one night we went 4 before our dinner meal.
Overall such a great week! For the reward day this time, I will stay pretty on track during the day and then let myself get crazy at night :) If you can call spaghetti and meatballs, dessert and a few drinks with friends, crazy??!!
I can not tell you how happy I was to get on the scale this morning! So motivating! To read more about the diet you can click here and to see last weeks progress, click here.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!