|I'm a little lopsided today :)|
Starting weight = 206.8
Goal Weight = 140
Last Weigh in = 197.6
Todays Weight = 196.4
Pounds lost this week = 1.2
Total Pounds Lost = 10.4
Pounds left to goal = 56.4
I hit the 10 pounds down mark!!!
I hit the 10 pounds down mark!!!
- This, week, I had a hard time the first few days, but, I didn't say "oh, I will do better next week" I just started back on track as soon as I realized what I was doing. And it for sure paid off on the scale! Although I would always love to see 2 pounds down on the scale every week, when you take my total loss by the 5 weeks I have been doing it. I am averaging 2 pounds/week! I will take it!!
- I found a great on the go protein shake that makes being out so much easier. This will make being on the go during meal times less of a challenge.
- I drank a lot of water this week, but I just need to work on getting it in all throughout the day rather than drinking the bulk of it at night. I need to start carrying a water bottle with me at all times!
- I am not being as hard on myself as I usually am. I am not perfect, my actions and my eating are not going to perfect all the time, but I am working to better myself a little more every day!
The Bad and the Ugly...
- I had a hard time getting back into the routine of the eating schedule and food plan after my reward day this week. I don't know if it was because last week I had so many "reward" meals that once I had a whole day I couldn't stop. Or if I was just having a "cravings" week, which is totally possible, if you know what I mean! All you women out there, know what I'm talking about!!! I ate way too much peanut butter this week. I think I am going to cut myself off from peanut butter next week. Once I start, I just can't stop! So, the plan is to not start :)
- This one will come as no surprise to anyone who has been following along with me from the beginning. I did not start exercising this week. Why, you say? Well because I am lazy. Seriously... when I have the time to exercise, I am being lazy. I am not getting out of bed in the morning and then once the day is done, I want to sit on the couch and read or watch TV. I made some big decisions this week. Some had to do with my time management and I talked about that on Tuesday, here. I also decided that rather than do the exercises from the book, Choose to Lose, I would instead go back to doing PIYO. I liked it the one week I did it and I think that it will be easier for me to keep track of then the exercise from the book. Also, I can do it barefooted. This is almost a requirement for me if I am going to be exercising in the morning! When I start back to the plan on Sunday, I will also exercise! Next week, this will not be in the bad!
- I did not go to bed early. I actually probably went to bed later than normal because we had some snow days this week and I didn't have to get up in the morning. I need some structure in my life. I need a bed time. I need a waking time. Can someone text me at 9:45pm and tell me to get into bed??!! Sleep is good. I love sleep! I need to do it at appropriate times. Still working on it!
Great week, just need a little more structure this week and next week will show it on the scale, I just know it! Before I sign off for today, I need to talk about a few more things....
First, it is snowing again here today. Yes, we are supposed to get another 4-8 inches on top of Tuesdays storm. We can not catch a break! I am going to lose my children out in the snow if we get much more!
Second, I was so sad last night. One of my very favorite shows ended. Parenthood.
Such a great show and I don't want it to end. I was crying for most of the show, maybe that's crazy, but I just love the Bravermans :) Who is with me on this one? I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it, but I will say that I loved the ending. For a minute towards the end, I thought I was hating the ending and then they totally redeemed themselves! So, so good! If you haven't seen Parenthood, you can catch it on Netflix and all the full episodes of this season on NBC.com. You will love it!
Now, I need to go clean my house! Tomorrow, I am having some girlfriends over for a Jamberry party at my house! I am so excited to try Jamberry for the first time. I love a fun nail and I love to spend time with my friends. I am hosting at brunch with some yummy food and orange and cranberry mimosas! I can't wait!
See you back here Sunday or Monday with my meal plan!
Have a great weekend!