Kids are going back to school this week! I love my time with my kiddos, but I also love having some time to myself, I can't lie! We had a great week, up until the dreaded stomach flu ruined the end of my week, but it is passed and I am ready to get back to our normal routine.
Before the flu hit, we had lots of outings with friends, ate out, had a few cocktails (nightly), and all around had a ton of fun, but it wasn't diet friendly, by any means. With that being said, the flu, pretty much handled all the weight gain for me, so I get to start fresh or even about 3 pounds lighter than my last weigh in. It may have come at a price, but I'll take it!
Back on track today. For the most part, I have eaten the BRAT diet today. Toast and a banana for breakfast, white rice and a small amount of chicken soup for lunch. My stomach doesn't feel 100% so I am taking it easy. I do have Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin in the crockpot for tonight, and it is making my house smell delicious! I hope I can stomach it! Now on to what I have planned for the rest of the week!
- All Bran, Kind Granola and Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Toast and Banana
- Trader Joe's Tomato and Roasted Red Pepper Soup and half sandwich
- Salad with leftover grilled chicken - see below
- Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin served with Brussel sprouts and brown rice
- Teriyaki Chicken - I have marinated a bunch of it to put on the grill tomorrow and eat for dinner twice and too add to salad for lunches for the rest of the week.
- Shrimp Fajitas - made with this recipe, but subbing shrimp for the chicken
- Breakfast for dinner - eggs, turkey bacon, fruit
- Pizza served with veggies
- Turkey dinner wraps (we didn't have this last week because of the flu), turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce!
- Clementines and cashews
- Protein shake with fruit or peanut butter
- On the Go Shake with cashews on the side
- Veggies with hummus
I am a little late in putting together the plan, but now I need to make my grocery list. Organizing each meal and even snacks like this, really makes the grocery list super quick and easy!
As always, I am linking up with the Laura's and Jill!
Have a great Monday!