Can you believe it is March already? I can't believe how fast time has been flying lately, but this time of year, I am certainly not complaining! I am so ready for the 4+ feet of snow to melt, for the sun to shine and the temps to go above freezing!
I am in desperate need of some Vitamin D, but I don't like to be cold, so my outdoor time these last few months is severely lacking. Even though, when all this snow melts it will be crazy muddy outside, I will throw on some boots and spend as much time outside as possible! I miss it!
Before we move on to March Goals, lets see how I did in February...
1.Send Letters w/pictures to family - move to March
2. Organize my digital photos - move to March
3. Have friends over for dinner - went to friends for dinner
4. Schedule play dates for Olivia and Owenü
5. Work on making my blog prettierü
6. Fitbit Goal 10,000 steps, 5x/week - never put the Fitbit on...oops!
7. Read 2 Booksü
8. Restart Jesus Callingü
9. Schedule my days for better time managementü
Overall, not too bad. I would have liked to accomplish everything, but you know how that goes! I moved a few things to March, but some of the ones I didn't get to do, I will move to April. We still have so much snow on the ground and it is still not warm, so walking 10,000+steps is not really happening without getting on the treadmill, which is fine, but I am trying to do T25 so I can't push it! March is super crazy, so I am not sure we can have friends for dinner, if we do great, but I will make it an April goal instead! Now on to March....
1. Letters & Pictures to family - Moved from February - I never got a chance to send out letters and the kids pictures last month, and sadly, I still have Christmas Thank you cards to send out. This month, I must make the time for this!
2. Organize Digital Photos - Moved from February - I need to decide on a system that will work for my photos. Where and how to organize them!
3. Get in 5 - 25 Minute workouts each week - I am starting back up with T25 and my goal will be to get in 5 workouts during the week. I am not saying that I am going to workout at least 5 days, because sometimes things come up, so some weeks I may need to double up a day. The goal is to do 5 workouts whenever I can fit them in! This week, when I meal planned, I also planned out my exercise, you can check that out here.
4. Drink more water - this is pretty self explanatory. I have fallen off the water drinking wagon and I need to get back on!
5. Organize my blog tasks for better efficiency - I ordered a notebook with blog planner pages in it. from Plum Paper on Etsy. I should receive it in 2-3 weeks and I can't wait!
You can find the Blog Planner pages here
You can find the Notebook, I chose here, but they have tons of different designs.
6. Learn to love myself - This is a biggie and I will be talking about this more in a post coming up.
Have a fabulous Tuesday!
Linking up with Sweet Little Ones for