This was a crazy weekend. Busy and fun mostly, mixed in with a few boring things like cleaning and groceries! The week ahead looks like a pretty routine week, nothing out of the ordinary. I have dinner out with friends one night, but other than that, we will be cooking each night.
- All Bran, Kind Granola and Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Muffin with tea
- Trader Joe's Tomato and Roasted Red Pepper Soup and half sandwich
- Salad with chicken or taco meat (leftover)
- Ham wraps - veggie wrap, greens, tomatoes and a tiny bit of light mayo! So good!
- Tacos - Taco Salad for me
- Marinated chicken (I have a few marinades in the cupboard to try), served with veggies
- Shrimp Fajitas - made with this recipe, but subbing shrimp for the chicken (I went out to dinner last week when we should have had these, so we will have them this week instead)
- Breakfast for dinner - eggs, turkey bacon, fruit
- Pizza served with veggies
- Apples with peanut butter
- Protein shake with fruit or peanut butter
- On the Go Shake with cashews on the side
- Veggies with hummus
I picked up some groceries today in a quick trip to the store, tomorrow, I plan to cut up some veggies and run to Trader Joe's for a few more things in the morning.
This week, I am also sharing my exercise plan:
I am starting back up with T25. I did a few days last week, but this week, I would like to get more consistent. I forgot what a great, quick workout it is!
Monday 9AM - T25 Cardio
Tuesday 9AM - T25 Speed
Wed or Thurs 9AM - T25 Total Body Circuit
Friday 4PM - T25 Ab Intervals
Saturday or Sunday - T25 Lower Focus (Cardio)
The eating plan and the exercise plan, I know this will be a great week!
Linking up with the Laura's and Jill!