It's that time again! Time to review last months and set this months goals! I can't even believe that we are through another month. The end of the school year is getting so close, consistent nice weather is (hopefully) on its way and we have a little time to breath this month before things getting nutty again in May! Hopefully I will be able to tackle all of my goals this month!
So how did I do in March?
- Letters and Pictures to family ü
- Get in 5 - 25 minute workouts - changing and moving this to April
- Organize digital photos - still didn't happen, moving again...
- Drink more waterü
- Organize blog tasks for better efficiency ü
- Learn to love myself ü still working on it though!
March was so busy with Girl Scouts, Odyssey of the Mind, Dance, Talent Show and just regular life that I didn't have high hopes for accomplishing my whole list, but really hope to in April. Let's check it out!
- Continue with Weight Watchers - I am still loving it and I would like to get through the month of April still on track!
- Get out and walk 3 days/week - The weather will start to get warmer this month and the snow should hopefully disappear completely, so I would like to get in the habit of walking 3 times per week. Even if it is just a slow and steady family walk after dinner. Getting my legs moving a few times each week is important this month!
- Organize digital photos - I have moved this already for 2 months, so hopefully this time it gets done!
- Spring Clean at least 2 Rooms - As soon as I can open the windows, I will start spring cleaning the house. Everything needs to be scrubbed, dusted and washed to get out all the winter blahs!
- Continue working on self love - started that this month and hope to continue. This is super important in my journey!
- Go to church at least 1 time - I am craving a relationship with god and a church community. I talked about this way at the beginning of my blog and I have let other things come before it, but now it is time. Not just for me, but for my family as well.
- Read 2 books - being so busy in March, I didn't read even, one book. I hope to read at least 2 this month including this book which should help with #5!
Has anyone read it? What did you think??
That's it for today! If you missed it yesterday, check out how I make egg salad. This recipe will come in handy this weekend for all those hard boiled colored eggs!
Happy "April Fool's" Day!