So now, you get to learn a little more about me! Here are the questions that Laura gave me to answer...
1. If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be?
This is easy, without question, it would be my brother. You can read about him here. He passed away almost 10 years ago very suddenly. If I could have dinner with him and have one last chance to talk to him, I would choose him, every time.
2. What is your favorite childhood memory?
3. Dust, mop, clean the bathrooms or vacuum? Which is your least favorite and why?
Can I say all of them?? I don't like to clean, but if I had to choose just one, I would say clean the bathroom.
4. What are (or would be) staple vegetables in your summer garden?
This reminds me I need to get some seedlings going! We always plant tomatoes, peppers, zuchinni and cucumbers. Then each year we try a few other things. We only have a small raised bed, but I try to grow what we eat all the time!
5. What one thing would you do differently on your wedding day?
I would choose a color and let my bridesmaids pick whatever dress they wanted in that color! That wasn't something that started to get popular until after I got married and I just think that it looks great, and is fair to every girl.
6. What do you put on your hot dog?
Ketchup and Mustard, and when I am not lazy, cooked onions!
7. If you were granted three wishes, what would they be?
1. For my 2nd floor to miraculously appear on the house tomorrow!2. Take a family vacation to Bermuda (since doing this post, I have been thinking about it a lot!)
3. Health and happiness for years to come for our family!
8. How do you fold your socks?
One inside the other, does that make sense?? Then there is just a pile of unmatched socks because no fail every load seems to "eat" a sock!
9. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
I really love getting the chance to document my life. It has been a great outlet for me to talk about my struggles, but is also fun to share the things I love! I have also met some great people and wonderful communities of other bloggers!
10. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
Now for my nominations...
Mascara and Mason Jars
The Bohemian Housewife
Now these bloggers, will answer my questions and nominate up to 10 other blogs for the award and ask questions of their own! This is a great way to get to know some of the blogs you follow and get some new blogs noticed!
Here are my questions...
1. What is your all time favorite show or movie?
2. What is your favorite season or holiday to decorate for?
3. If you could give up one responsibility, in your life, what would it be?
4. If you had a day all to yourself, what would you do?5. If you had an extra $1000 and no bills, how would you spend it?
6. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
7. How did you come up with your blog name?
8. What is your favorite thing about you?
9. You get 3 wishes, what would you choose?
10. If you could be invisible for the day, where would you go?
Have a great day!