Well, I know I promised a new recipe this week, but I forgot that it is the beginning of the month and we need to talk goals. Sorry! I promise there will be a new recipe up next week! I have some good ones lined up!
Before we go on to May goals let's see how I did in April!
1. Continue w/Weight Watchers ✔
2. Walk 3x per week ✔
3. Organize digital photos -still didn't do it...someday!
4. Spring clean at least 2 rooms - moving to next month
5. Continue working on self love ✔
6. Go to church at least once ✔
7. Read 2 books ✔
Not too bad! I am checking off the walking even though, I didn't always walk 3 times a week, but I did exercise at least 3 times a week this month, so I figure that counts! Those darn digital photos are going to follow me all year at this rate. The spring cleaning, well...my excuse is, this is the first week I have been able to open my windows for a long period of time! I know, not much of an excuse, but I can't do a big cleaning without fresh air pouring in. I just can't!
Now let's check out May Goals...
1. Continue with Weight Watchers and reach 20 pounds lost - I am so happy with the diet and the results so I am keeping it as one of my goals. This is the longest I have stuck to a diet in recent years and I am less than 5 pounds away from 20 pounds! I can't wait to be able to say I have lost 20 and that will put me firmly in the 180's which I haven't seen in a long time!
2. Continue to do 6 PiYo workouts each week - I really like the PiYo workout, so I am going to make one of my goals to stick to the challenge. It shows 6 days/week of workouts but sometimes I may double up if that works for me. Instead of saying 6 days, I will say 6 workouts each week.
3. Family walks and bike rides in the evenings - I love the nights we have nothing going on and can make some time as a family. It is only 1-2 nights a week during the school year, but I would like to make a point of doing something active on those evenings.
4. Organize Digital photos - do I even need to explain? I have explained this one the last 2 months.
5. Spring Clean 2 rooms - Now that the windows are open I am scheduling it in! I am hoping to do the living room and kitchen this month!
6. Go to church at least once - Olivia and I went last month on Easter, this month I would like to make a point to go either a Saturday night or Sunday as a family.
7. Read 2 books - Gotta keep up with my Goodreads goal!
8. Keep everything together and in order and stay sane- the end of the school year and extra activities are coming to an end and we are busier than ever this month and the first part of June. If I can show up at everything I am supposed to and I haven't started drinking daily by June 19th, I will be in good shape!
What are your goals this month?
Linking up with My So Called Chaos today!
Have a great Thursday!